TANK SCREENS & COVERS
|Tank Screen Covers|
Unless rainwater enters the tank through pipes that are connected directly to the top or side of the tank, you must ensure all water passes through a tank screen at tank entry point. The tank screen must include a non-corrosive screen of not more than 1mm to keep mosquitoes and pests out.
Features and Benefits
- Mosquito proof 316 stainless steel mesh with 0.955 aperture
- UV stabilised polypropylene
Whilst tank screens will further filter out leaves and debris, rain heads should be fitted at each downpipe that supplies water to the tank, and first flush water diverters should be fitted ‘upstream’ of the tank screen to optimise water quality. The tank screen should provide the final point of protection not the only barrier for leaves, debris and pests. Tank screens must be secured to the tank to ensure it remains in place.
200mm Tank Screen
300mm Tank Screen
400mm Tank Screen
500mm Tank Screen
TANK SCREEN COVERS
Keep the light out of the tank and debris off the tank screen.
The Rain Harvesting Tank Screen Covers prevent light entry into the tank and help keep debris off the tank screen.
Light will stimulate the growth of algae in stored water and therefore it is necessary to exclude as much light as possible from the interior of the tank to minimise algal growth.
Features & Benefits
• Sits on top of the tank screen
• Can be secured to the tank screen using the predefined screw holes
• Two pipe inlet cut out holes
• UV Stabilised Polypropylene
• AS/NZS 4020 (Drinking Water Standard) compliant
• Help prevent algae growth in rainwater tanks