Hydralux is a new imported thermal storage vessel on the Australian market. Stand out quality at an understated price.
Hydralux offers high quality, high performance thermal storage with Australian Electrical and Watermark Approvals. Our vessels are manufactured from Duplex 2205 stainless steel, designed for ease of installation and endorsed by Wilson Hot Water – a leading Australian customised hot water provider for over 85 years.
Hydralux offers the best of both worlds when it comes to quality, price and aer sales service and support. Quality you can depend on. Backed up by a name you can trust.
Wilson Hot Water’s Hydralux brand is setting the benchmark for imported thermal storage vessels. Why risk anything else?
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- Painted Metal Outer Case
- 6 x 50mm, 2 x 25mm Fittings (1 x 25mm for PTR)
- 28mm Diameter Heat Exchange Coils
- 32mm Fittings on Heat Exchange Coils
- Large Surface areas for Heat Exchange Coils
- Thermowell Pockets
- 3.0kW Element standard on Coil Tanks
- Watermark Approved
- Australian Electrical Approvals
- Maximum Working Pressure – 700kPa